Frequently Asked Questions
1. BUILDING CONSENT?
Euro Cabins are transportable & do not require a building consent to be placed on your property.
However if you are connecting your cabin to town supply water/sewage applicable consents will apply.
2. WHAT KIND OF SETUP DO I NEED TO HAVE FOR A CABIN?
You need a reasonably level (flat) ground area, uneven site area can easily be packed or built up to the necessary level.
We locate and level the cabin for you.
3. DO THE CABINS HAVE POWER?
Our cabins can be plugged directly into a standard power point or caravan outlet.
4. DO YOU DELIVER THE CABINS?
Yes, we can arrange delivery (POA) or you can sort your own.
5. MY SITE IS DIFFICULT TO ACCESS, WILL YOU BE ABLE TO MOVE THE CABIN ONTO IT?
No problem. We can lift cabins in place on site using a crane. Remote sites delivery is also possible via helicopter.
7. ARE THE CABINS HEAVY?
No, our standard model only weighs about 850kg.
8. WHAT MAINTENANCE WILL I HAVE TO DO ON THE CABIN?
None. Just wash occasionally with a hose to keep clean and clean the windows!
9. CAN THE WINDOWS AND DOOR BE MOVED TO OTHER POSITIONS?
Something Else? | Send us a message.